Summer has come and the temperature is going up daily. And you are worried about how to keep yourselves cool. I would bet a properly planned change in your diet can help you from getting rid of this problem.
Summer effects: The most direct impact of excessive heat during summer is Skin eruptions, sweat and dehydration.
Best foods for summer heat: Below listed are the foods which you should include in your diet to keep your body cool and safe from the harsh summer effects.
1. watermelon– One of the best fruits to eat in Summer to keep the body hydrated. Also rich in other nutrients like- Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Potassium, Magnesium, Vitamin B1, B5, and B6. Keeps the heart healthy and helps fighting cancer.
2. cucumber– It is commonly thought to be a vegetable but it is a fruit. It has multiple benefits- promotes hydration, helps in weight loss, and may help in lowering blood sugar levels.
3. Buttermilk– An awesome drink to keep your stomach cool and a good substitute of any hydrating drink. It has other benefits like – lowers blood pressure and lowers blood pressure levels.
4. Coconut water– It is one of the best hydrating drinks with too many benefits like- low in calories, better than any sweet soda drinks, helps in cutting down sodium from the body, and adding potassium.
5. Mint– Having mint tea or juice will give you a real cooling effect. But apart from this soothing effect, there are multiple other benefits like- helps in digestion, helps fight against cold, helps in weight loss, improves brain function, and many more.
6. Lime water-Lemon water in summer is the ultimate drink to have. It has multiple benefits like- helps in digestion, promotes weight loss, improves skin, improves the immune system, reduces the risk of heart disease, and lowers blood sugar level.
7. Bottle gourd– This juice has a cooling effect on your body and keeps the body hydrated. It has many other benefits like- helps in weight loss, treats urinary tract infections, relieves stress, and keeps the heart-healthy.
8. Sugarcane juice– Having sugarcane juice in the scorching heat is a golden moment. It has multiple benefits like-helps in the treatment of Urinary tract infections, kidney stones, strengthens the liver, and helps to fight against jaundice.
I hope you have liked the above tips. Please feel free to ask any questions related to the above topic. You can leave your questions, queries and feedback in the comment box.