If your blood oxygen level is low and you are facing difficulty while breathing, you can try the below tips to get ample of oxygen around yourself.
Symptoms of low blood oxygen level– Below are the symptoms of low blood oxygen level- shortness of breath, headache, restlessness, dizziness, rapid breathing, chest pain, confusion, high blood pressure, lack of coordination, visual disorder, rapid heartbeat
1. open windows for fresh air– Fresh air brings surplus oxygen to the lungs. It’s always a good idea to open the windows whenever it’s not raining.
2. Exercise regularly– It is very helpful in raising our endurance and strength level. Endurance is directly proportional to the utilization of oxygen in your body.
3. Do Pranayam– This breathing exercise helps in increasing the oxygen level in our body.
4. Eat fresh and iron-rich food- Iron-rich food increases the oxygen level in our body. Iron is a mineral needed for our blood RBCs- cells responsible to transport blood around the body.
5. Drink water– Drinking water keeps our lungs hydrated and remains oxygenated and expel carbon dioxide.
6. sleep on your sides– It has been observed that most people breathe well when they sleep sideways instead of sleeping on the back. Try this and adjust your posture if required.
7. Decrease and manage your stress– This really helps us in increasing the oxygen level in the body.
8. Avoid alcohol before bed– Avoiding alcohol within 3-4 hours before sleeping can improve in breathing and oxygen level overnight.
9. Give up smoking– This will help to improve low blood oxygen levels in your body.
10. Grow green things– Growing plants around you will increase the oxygen around you.
Hope you have liked the ways via which you can increase blood oxygen level in your body. Please feel free to write comments, feedback in the comment box.